If you are already not a member of Automobile Association of Ceylon, perhaps you would like to join? Automobile Association of Ceylon membership brings many benefits in Sri Lanka and internationally. AAC application requirements and procedures are as follows:
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Certificate of Competence (Driving Licence) and / Or
- Owner of a motor vehicle
- 1 passport size coloured photograph
- Collection from AAC headquarters, Branch Office, Call Boxes. Or click the links given below to download the application.
- To be completed and signed by the applicant.
- Hand in with two passport size color photographs and membership fee. If sent by post please include a cheque written in favour of Automobile Association of Ceylon.
- Proposed and seconded by 2 members of the Association of whom one should be personally known to the applicant for at least 5 years. (In The Event You Need Assistance In This Regard Contact Secretary Tel: 2446074)
Application for AAC membership will be submitted to the Executive Committee for election. The Decision of the Committee on an application for membership of the Association shall be final and the Committee shall not be required to assign any reason therefor.
An applicant, on being elected as a member, shall be bound to conform to the Rules, Regulations, By - laws and standing orders of the Association, which may be in force from time to time.
Download Form (English) | PDF 424 KB |
Download Form (Sinhala) | PDF 424 KB |
Rates Payable for AAC Membership
Entrance Fee LKR. 3,600.00 + Taxes
- Ordinary Member LKR. 1,800.00 + Taxes
- Family Member LKR. 1,300.00 + Taxes (A members wife or son/daughter below the age of 18 years)
- Motorcycle Membership LKR. 1,300.00 + Taxes
- Life Membership LKR. 20,000.00 + Taxes
AAC Accredited Garages
Membership benefits for Motor Insurance
Holiday packages for Members