AAC Values and Objectives
- The AAC reflects and promotes its members' image of integrity and independence.
- The AAC is recognised by and works with all relevant organisations, governmental and non-governmental.
- The AAC defends the interests of international motoring members visiting Sri Lanka.
- The AAC offers reciprocal services to all international motorists whose clubs are affiliated to the FIA.
- The AAC is governed by an experienced Executive Committee and managed by a highly motivated general and technical staff.
- To increase the political influence of the AAC at international and regional levels, with particular regard to issues surrounding sustainable mobility and tourist facilities.
- To disseminate relevant data and club-related information to its members.
- To improve reciprocal services for the benefit of international FIA affiliated members.
- To secure the financial structure and future services to members by regular review of membership fees and document charges and costs.
- 'Simoniz' products 15%
- 'Champion' Spark Plugs 15%
- Discounts on motor insurance
- Optional membership of the international SYC&S program
- Lucas Electrical Spares 15%